Having trouble with logging into the survey? Here are some tips:
I can't log in because the site says my username is incorrect.
Your username is your member number. Ensure you are following these parameters:
- Usernames must be at least 5 characters, like the Terravita member website. This means if your member number is 9999, you must add a leading zero to it. Your username would be 09999.
- Make sure to add your letter suffix if applicable. The username for member 9999’s spouse would be 09999a.
- Check that you are using your member number, not your lot number.
If you are not sure of your member number, please contact Cici in the TCC administration office at 480-437-9262 or email@example.com.
I can't log in because my password is incorrect.
Your password first initial, last name (such as jdoe for John Doe). See these tips to troubleshoot:
- If you go by a nickname with a different first letter than your full first name (perhaps Elizabeth Doe goes by Lisa) try using that as the first initial (ldoe).
- If you have a hyphenated last name, include the hyphen (Frank Doe-Smith would be fdoe-smith).
- If your last name has an apostrophe, include it (Jane O’Doe’s username would be jo’doe).
- If your last name includes a space, omit the space (Martin Van Buren would be mvanburen)
What if I am still unable to log in?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and member number and we will respond as soon as possible within 24 hours.